Norwex is a dynamic, expanding worldwide organisation. In 1994 our Norwegian company set out to create a very unique, environmentally friendly concept of Clean without Chemicals. We have become a successful enterprise with consultants around the world.
Our desire is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning.
Our purpose is to find men and women who have dreams and goals in common with ours and want to benefit from the opportunities we present. We are committed to creating a very different and unique marketing company and a fully professional organisation where people are our most important asset.
The Norwex corporate vision for our products reaches far beyond the limited horizon of just making a profit; we are striving for a better quality of life for present and future generations. Our deep central theme is reverence for the value and beauty of all life on a healthy planet. Join us in our effort to improve quality of life in a profound way.
We are proud of our track record of unique service, proven products, and an uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction.
History of Norwex
- In 1994 Norwex began "Clean without Chemicals" in Norway, soon after microfibre was first manufactured in Sweden.
- In 1995 Norwex entered the home party market in Norway and the business grew quickly.
- In the spring of 1999 Norwex expanded to Canada and the United States and experienced great success and growth.
- The business and product line expanded to include personal care without chemicals.
- In 2004 the company expanded into Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
- In May 2008 Norwex opened in Australia.
- In 2010, the Norwex sales force exceeded 20,000 consultants world wide.