What is the Norwex Movement
Here on our Norwex Movement site, you’ll discover:
- Our Green Blog by Chief Brand and Mission Officer Amy Cadora
- Resources to use for your own research
- Tools to measure your own environmental impact
- Upcoming events promoting global awareness
This website, www.NorwexMovement.com, is part of the Norwex Movement. The Norwex Movement exists to help people everywhere create safer havens in their homes by raising awareness about planetary issues that affect us all. The goal of the Norwex Movement is to help you learn about the negative effects of chemicals in our bodies and on our planet, and provide you with the information you need to protect your family.
The Norwex Movement Explained
The Norwex Movement is people from all walks of life, all over the globe, coming together to create a more sustainable, chemical-free environment for our families and our planet. By making small, conscious choices, collectively we can improve our planet—and leave a lasting legacy for generations to come. Our goals include:
- Advocating for stronger and stricter laws worldwide regarding chemicals and testing them for safety before consumers use them.
- Raising awareness and education about chemicals and our environmental challenges.
- Working to build awareness about our use of plastic and the dangers of plastic in the environment.
- Evaluating your personal impact on the environment and determining ways we can reduce our footprint on the planet and leave it in even better shape that we found it.
- Asking everyone to make small, conscious choices to improve our planet.
Thank you for visiting! We encourage you to check back often and stay involved.